Notes for Season 2, Episode 1 of the “YOU on the Camino” Podcast:
Luggage Transport Services on the Camino de Santiago
Would you like to be a guest on the “YOU on the Camino” podcast? I would LOVE to hear from you!
Click here for the contact form to let me know you are interested.
Bookmark this page!
This page isn’t found in any of the menus for this website, so please take a moment to bookmark the page so you can find it again when you need it.
In season two, episode 1 of the “YOU on the Camino” podcast, All About the Luggage Transport Services, I talked about four of the companies that transport luggage and backpacks on the Camino routes. I also shared how to send items to Santiago de Compostela for storage until you finish your walk.
This page has all those resources.
Here you go . . .
Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
Send items here:
Oficina Principal de Correos de Santiago
Lista de Correos
[Your name}, Peregrino
Rúa do Franco, 4
15702 Santiago de Compostela
Hours for pickup: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 8:30pm; closed Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
Send items here:
ATT: [Your name goes here]
Travesia da Universidad 1
15704 Santiago de Compostela
Hours for pickup: Monday through Friday, 10am to 2pm; 30 minutes on Saturday morning, 30 minutes on Sunday evening (call for exact timing)
Luggage Transport Companies:
- Luggage transport stage by stage from Valcarlos or Roncesvalles to Santiago de Compostela, plus on the de Norte, Primitivo, Portuguese, Inglés, Sanabrés, and Fisterra/Muxia routes
- Shipping services within Spain and internationally
- Storage of items in Santiago up to 45 days
- Luggage transport stage by stage from Saint Jean Pied de Port to the first few stops within Spain
- Luggage transfer from Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela, with unlimited storage in Santiago at the Loop Inn Hotel
- Airport transfer from Biarritz to Saint Jean Pied de Port
- Shuttle service from Saint Jean Pied de Port to Refuge Orisson, the Virgin Mary statue, and the Thibault Cross
- Luggage transport from Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
- Luggage transport from Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela, plus on the Primitivo, Portuguese, Inglés, Sanabres, and Fisterra/Muxia routes