Walk the Camino de Santiago in 2024
Registration is open for all 2024 groups !
Yes, I Want To Do This!
to your first steps on the trail and on to Santiago de Compostela
Imagine yourself walking the ancient pilgrimage trail to Santiago de Compostela, exploring the towns and villages of northern Spain and meeting people from all over the world.
Imagine walking for hours each day, immersed in the inner solitude of your own heart and mind as you move through the beautiful outer landscapes.
Your dream of walking the Camino de Santiago is about to become a reality.
Let’s Get You Started . . .
By discovering and paying close attention to what you want for a once-in-a-life-time pilgrimage
By answering all your questions so you are ready to go
By connecting you with a small group of other first-time pilgrims before you leave for your walk
By nurturing the determination and courage you need – and already have – to do this trip
By walking together for the first four days on the trail, from Saint Jean Pied de Port, France, to Pamplona, Spain
Your Camino, your Way!
With the Camino Experience
You can see yourself on the trail, in Spain, walking the Camino, but how do you get there? How do you pull together a trip – a pilgrimage – like this?
I can help. I’ve been there, and not just once or twice. More than 15 years of walking the Camino Francés have opened my heart to hundreds of pilgrims just like you who are bravely setting off on this extraordinary journey. But this isn’t about me; this is about you.
You have done plenty of other big things in your life, but this is, well, different. This one has the potential to change your life, to rearrange who you know yourself to be. And oh gosh, it looks like it’s going to be quite an adventure.
When will you walk the Camino?
Here are the dates The Camino Experience will be on the Camino in 2024:
September 28-October 2
These dates don’t work for you? No problem! If you have your own group and would like to have Nancy as your guide, please reach out using the Contact Form.
Ready to say YES! let’s do this, sign me up! ?
Click the button below and I will send you the registration information so you can get started on your unique Camino journey.
Are you thinking, “Wow, this sounds great! But I’ve got some questions.
Click this button and let’s talk about your Camino dreams and plans.
What you get with the Camino Experience
All those questions you started with? We will answer every one of them, plus some questions you haven’t yet thought to ask. By the time your travel date arrives, you will be packed and ready to walk the Camino – physically, emotionally, and spiritually ready. Here is what I will share with you to make that possible:
- A detailed training plan to get you ready for the physical challenges of the walk
- A guide for managing money and important documents in Spain
- Suggestions for selecting and using guidebooks and apps and how to use them to plan your day-to-day stages
- Recommendations for how to pack for your unique Camino experience
- Tips for selecting and using the right gear for you
- Personalized assistance with travel arrangements to get you to the trail and back home again
- Practical methods for communicating with home and within Spain and France
- Ideas for how to record your journey
- Trail-tested ways for staying safe and secure while traveling and walking
- Advice on how to prevent and handle problems
- Questions for reflection to use throughout the entire journey, from the moment you say Yes! to the return to your after-walking life
- Monthly Zoom calls with Nancy and the group, plus a second monthly group Zoom call during the final two months before your start-walking date
- Optional: add-on coaching sessions to ensure you get the most out of your Camino experience
Whoa . . . that’s a lot of stuff! And there’s more . . .
Getting Started on the Trail
You are ready to go, yes? What happens when you get to Europe?
- I will share with you the details of navigating the airports, train and bus stations, and cities you will go through to get to your starting point, Saint Jean Pied de Port, France.
- I will meet you and your group in Saint Jean Pied de Port and accompany you for the first four days of walking the trail.
- I will be with your group as far as Pamplona. By the time we reach Pamplona, you will have met a bunch of other pilgrims, and you and your new friends will have the confidence you need to continue on independently.
- Together we will discover the rhythm of Spain and where and when to find services.
- We will practice booking your accommodations from the trail so that’s easy to do as you go.
- You will fine-tune your Camino navigation skills and learn the different types of trail markers and where to look for them.
- I will give you all the encouragement and support you need to get over the first mountain of your Camino journey and pull together your pilgrim-strong walking savvy.
Getting Where You’re Meant to Be
As you walk the Camino trail, I will be available by email and WhatsApp to answer questions and encourage you on your journey. And then when you are ready to finish and head home, I will be sure you have the details you need for your return travel.
Where are you headed? Santiago de Compostela, yes. And then where? Then what? What will you do, who will you be, after the Camino?
We will schedule a group Zoom call once everyone is back home to “unpack” your Camino. At that time, I will be available for additional, add-on coaching sessions, if you would like to explore how to bring this transformational experience back into your daily life.
Here are those dates The Camino Experience will be on the Camino in 2024 again:
September 28-October 2
Here is the 2024 Cost:
$947 per person
Reserve your place today with a $350 deposit!
What’s included: all that good stuff described above, plus . . .
- Welcome dinner with the group in Saint Jean Pied de Port on Day One
What’s not included:
- Travel and accommodations expenses
- Meals, beverages, snacks (except for the Welcome dinner)
- Incidentals including admission fees, phone, baggage transport
- Travel insurance (required) and medical care (if needed)
Wondering why these things aren’t included? Find out here.
Ready to say YES! let’s do this, sign me up! ? “This is exactly what I’ve been looking for, exactly what I need to confidently get started and walk the Camino. The dates look great and I’m ready.”
Is that you? Then click the button below and I will send you the registration information and get you started on your unique Camino journey.
Are you thinking, “Wow, this looks great! But I’ve got some questions. I’m not sure yet which dates will work for me, and there are a few other things I need to know before saying YES!”
If that’s you, click this button and our next step will be to set up a Zoom or phone call to talk about your Camino dreams and plans.
A Message From Nancy
Hey pilgrim! I am happy to answer any questions you have about the Camino Experience groups. Please email me: email@example.com or click on the LET’S TALK button above. (If you send me an email, be sure to add this email address to your contacts, to ensure you get my response.)
I will get back to you by email within one business day. If you haven’t heard from me, it means I am traveling or the email wandered off course (in that case, please write again!)
Buen Camino, pilgrim!
Ready to learn more about walking the Camino de Santiago?
Get your FREE copy of Nancy’s
Top 10 Camino Tips
(that don’t usually show up on the top 10 lists)