7 STEPS TO TRANSPORTING LUGGAGE ON THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
One of the most frequently asked about topics in the Camino Facebook groups and on the online forums is the luggage transport services on the Camino. You have probably heard pieces of information on this topic but I bet you’ve been left with some questions. In this two-part episode, we are going to cover this topic from end to end.
You might have some questions like:
- How does it work?
- What can I send with the transport services?
- Is it safe?
- What company should I use?
- Do I have to book in advance or can I just wing it?
- Is it easy to set up or is it complicated?
- I don’t speak Spanish so how’s that going to work?
- What if I have things I won’t need while walking?
Here is the whole story, broken down into seven easy to manage steps. It is so much information that breaking it into two smaller episodes seemed to make sense. Part One has steps 1 & 2, and Part Two has steps 3 through 7.
ALL THE DETAILS ON CASA IVAR, CORREOS, AND MORE
Here is a link for the details on some of the luggage transport companies plus information on shipping and storing items in Santiago de Compostela:
BE A GUEST ON THIS PODCAST!
Let’s spend some time together talking about your Camino dreams and answering your most urgent questions. Let me know you are interested here.
READY FOR PART TWO?